Saturday, May 1, 2010

My first easel & Tilda card


GeoTagged, [S33.73592, W150.84642]

Well I finally made my very first Tilda card which also happens to be my first easel card. It's for my beautiful mum for mothers day, who is so very far away from me. I'm quite proud of my efforts.
I used SU certainly celery for the base, the patterned paper is lilykate by basic grey, the flowers I've had for many moons and I used an SU sentiment with heat & stick powder and the green glitter from their super nova range.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Both your coloring and your card! I love all of it! You should be really proud! Your Mom will love it! Hugs, Barb F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...your Mom will love it! Great job on your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Great colours and great colouring. Although I would love to see the whole card, it looks great. hugs Shelley

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for stopping by and for leaving your love in a comment...hugs to you all.