Friday, May 21, 2010

Cute enough for a card!!

Well ladies after all your lovelly comments you gave me about my distress style tilda
I decided that she deserved to go on a card front. I used SU Creamy Caramel for my base, a little piece of soft sky with choc chip ink sponged around the edge. I also used SU designer paper the Parisian Breeze collection. The Flowers I purchased from my local Lincraft store. The paper doily and lil chipboard swirls were gifts from Bridget.(hugs to you). On the base of my easel card is SU choc chip card stock and another piece from the Parisian Breeze collection with some gorgeous choc chip gros grain stitched ribbon. I hope you like her. I think it is my best card so far!!
Would love to hear what you think...your comments make my day...Big smiles to you all!!!





8 comments:

  1. Oh Kylie!
    You have done a super job of your card. It is beautiful. Love, love the layout. Just adorable.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card and lovely Tilda. Your card reminded me to dig out my doily :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Kylie. I just so love the blues and browns, and the way she looks like she is sitting on the edge of the doiley. Another job well done!!!
    hugs
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out beautiful! Love Tilda and all the details to your card. Awesome job!
    Hugs,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, really elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love the color scheme and the papers.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I love the colors and the paper behind Tilda with all the details,
    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Kylie! I love all the elements you've used and you colouring is awesome!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for stopping by and for leaving your love in a comment...hugs to you all.