Thursday, May 10, 2012

Long time no see...

It's been so long since I posted on blog my life had an unexpected turn when we found out I was expecting our newest daughter ... Who shall be making her appearance soon I hope ... 10 years between babes and thinking there would be no more. You could say we were a little shocked.
Since I've finished up at work now I had some time to play here's what I came up with .... You'll have to excuse the fact that I have no details for them individually as I'm suffering really badly with pregnancy brain ... Lol

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cards, you have been very busy! I love them and your coloring is awesome. I know what you mean about a pregnancy brain, after 4 years, I think it still hits me. LOL Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Kylie! You've done a beautiful job on them and wow have you been busy. Congrats on becoming a new mom again! My daughter has two kids the same age difference. They do very well! Wishing you all happiness and a quick delivery! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well first and foremost: CONGRATS!!!!! What happy news!
    Your cards are absolutely stunning! Love love love that plaid paper!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy. What a bunch of great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Kylie. Thanks for sharing. AND CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING A MOM OF YOUR DAUGHTER SOON!!! I am happy for you!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for stopping by and for leaving your love in a comment...hugs to you all.